Questions and Answers
Explain to me, please, why your device is better than those already available on the market?
1.Efficiency - 90% of those who try it will get the result – stretching of the spine, and many others will feel decrease of pain just in 30 seconds or after the first use.
2. Convenience of use: for example, do not have to hang upside down. That means that the stretch can be easily used by both young and aged people.
3. Easy operation of the device. Any, even an elderly person can start to work with the stretcher very quickly.
4. All, what you do, is completely under your control. You regulate your spine stretching.
5. The device takes much space.
6. You will very quickly learn, how to use the stretcher and be able to help your family members and friends.
Just 10 minutes a day? I can’t believe that!
If you correctly work totally only 5 minutes every day, you make 10 stretches, 30 seconds each. This is completely sufficient to bring your spine to the normal condition.
When I use a stretcher, it painfully presses onto my hips. What do I need to do?
Take a towel, fold it several times and lay it down under support - the lower part.
Put lower part closer to the abdomen, watch the video once again.
Your stretcher is too expensive.
Yes, I can agree with you. But from another side the price is fully justified. You and all your family members will use a stretcher for many years. Let’s say, you are a man, and today you are 50 years old. You can easily live another 30 years. Which means that a stretcher will cost you only $5 a year. And if your wife also uses a stretcher, that is already only 2 dollars and 50 cents per year per person. Another example - the jar of vitamins cost $25, and it's only for one month, meanwhile, the stretcher you will use for many years. It is not a waste of money, but an investment in your own health.